Wednesday, July 10, 2013

EOC: Week 1 - My Voice

Fashion isn't about what you wear & how much you've spent on it. It isn't about the designer bags or the limited edition shoes. I love fashion for the way it can change your mood & your outlook on yourself. It can bring you confidence to your interview or a bigger smile on that first date. Fashion can make all the difference on the way you feel & the feelings you bring to others. I want to be the girl that tells everyone that they can look good but not how to look good. I want to take away the standard of beauty & have each woman feel it in their own unique way. I want people of all classes to participate in fashion because they can afford it. I want to not only change the way the industry sees people but the way people see themselves. I believe in beauty of every size, shape, & color. I believe in myself & everyone around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment