Wednesday, August 14, 2013

EOC: Week 6 - Me Times Three


I think the Audi A4 relates to me perfectly because its mainly performance with a hint of class. While other luxury cars concentrate of speed (BMW) and look (Mercedes Benz), Audi has done a great job on focusing on what's important to me which is how it functions. I could care less about how the car looks as long as it drives smooth and keeps me safe. This car has been rated very highly on safety, mileage, and comfort. This car is completely reasonable with a touch of luxury therefore it relates to my personality.

This perfume matches my style 100%. It's bright, bubbly, with just a soft hint of femininity. I'm always hyper and smiling and this scent delivers that type of personality. The bottle is very delicate but the perfume itself has kind of a boy-ish touch which is how i would describe myself. I always dress very girly but when it comes to how i act, i might as well just be a boy.


My whole life revolves around this candle. I literally cannot sleep without it. It has a soft and sweet vanilla scent mixed with a relaxing lavender. It calm yet strong at the very same time. The way it relates to me is that i have a very shy introductory but after awhile people tend to see that i am really energetic and lively. The scent of this candle is the same way; it starts of quite faint but as it burns the lavender really shines through and relaxes your whole body therefore putting you to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment